Graduate Talent Program 2022, Group Treasury Neu
Switzerland - Zürich
Finance, Financial Advisors, Fund Services, Strategy
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Do you enjoy solving problems and have you always been interested in banking and financial markets? Are you interested in working with stakeholders across the globe who continuously need to drive for innovation in these fast changing times? Do you want a role that is varied and has exposure to an array of concepts, people, processes, and infrastructure that are typical of a Bank’s Treasury function?
Join us in leading the way for our next generation of Liquidity and Funding models at UBS, the role will include:
- Development and implementation of new model approaches and calibrations utilizing traditional as well as advanced data analytics techniques
- Maintain the Liquidity & Funding models across their lifecycles
- Collaborating with our stakeholders in the business divisions to procure, analyze and understand structured data to build new empirical models and refine the existing model assumptions
- Advising our IT-delivery teams on the integration of new models and calibrations into production
- Support and design controls to help monitor our model performance
- Contribute to our wider Treasury team - including resource planning, resource optimization and governance, networking and social activities
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in our Liquidity and Funding Modelling team based in Zurich. We’re responsible for the design and development of UBS’ regulatory and internal liquidity and funding risk models. We’re passionate about technology and continuously looking to drive change.
Our models are used to determine the funding and liquidity needs for UBS Group, its regions and key entities globally, and even drive the economics and product design of our business divisions. This set of global stakeholders offer the perfect platform for any individual to gain a broad view of our diverse organization.
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us and we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- an interest in financial markets, numbers, models and products
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- the ability stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
- a good command of Microsoft Office and are a fast learner when it comes to new IT products
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: September 2022
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2022, Group Treasury||UBS Job Board for Graduates|