Graduate Talent Program 2022, Human Resources Neu
Switzerland - Zürich
Human Resources (HR)
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you innovative and passionate about people? Do you want to be part of HR activities supporting UBS’s overall purpose? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- support and collaborate in strategic, analytical and operational tasks within different HR teams
- provide effective and client-centric advice to internal clients and colleagues across the globe
- create an agile, diverse and inclusive work environment
- provide personalized, relevant, on-time and seamless HR services
- participate in HR Projects, be it analysis, development of solutions or evaluation
- reimagining how we invest in our people
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You will be part of the Human Resources department based in Zurich. You will have the chance to see how we support our clients’ continued success and how we help to foster UBS’s collaborative, respectful and performance-oriented culture. Through rotations during the Graduate Talent Program in different areas within HR, you have the opportunity to get a holistic view of HR. Our employees have the opportunity to grow professionally and personally. We help and support each other.
You need to have completed your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and bring the following:
- know-how gained from experiences transferable to what we do in HR
- pleasure in connecting with people - team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- organizational, analytical and methodical skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently
- enjoy working with data and conceptualize new ideas
- proactive, solutions-oriented can-do attitude
- eagerness to learn with good attention to detail
But we’d like to also see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- make things happen
- share your ideas and inspire others
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: February, July or September 2022
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2022, Human Resources||UBS Job Board for Graduates|