Consultant in Mobility - Swiss & International Tax and Social Security Urgent hiring
Other locations: Anywhere in Country
Requisition ID: 488461
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our People Advisory Services business (PAS) is focused on people management and our vision is to help our clients get it right in all its facets. PAS has five key pillars: Mobility, Reward, Systems, Talent and Performance. In Mobility, we help our clients manage the complex compliance, reporting and risks inherent in deploying a globally mobile workforce. As part of the global team, this group benefits from strategic investment in a number of its businesses and forecasts significant growth in the short to medium term.
Work location would be Zug
- Project management of tax and social security compliance engagements including planning, scheduling work, coordination and communicating between the global tax teams.
Your key responsibilities
- Contributing to special advisory projects (e.g. business traveler, equity-based compensation advice, mobility technology, etc.) while ensuring technical excellence and a practical / business driven approach is taken.
- Handling and being responsible for engagements as well as taking on a wide range of project tasks (e.g. holding tax briefings, doing research, liaising with authorities, preparing and reviewing tax returns, etc.)
- Responsible for day-today client liaison. Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing high levels of client services.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Commercial apprenticeship degree, an academic qualification in law or economics or a certified fiduciary diploma
- Willingness to gain in-depth knowledge of providing Swiss and international personal income tax and social security services to our clients is mandatory
- First working experience (e.g. Tax Authorities, Local tax accounting company, Big 4)
- As we are an international organization, a strong command of English and German is essential. Other languages are beneficial
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong organizational skills and a degree of flexibility to meet client /department needs and deadlines.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy.
- Team player; good communicator, quick learner.
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
|**EY||Building a better working world**|
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.