Experienced Recruiter in Geneva
Location: Grand-Lancy / Geneva
Other locations: Anywhere in Country
Requisition ID: 513841
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Core Business Services offer employees a variety of internal structures and services that contribute to the implementation of our global corporate strategy. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills whilst working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come join us!
To strengthen our Talent Team in Geneva, we are looking for an experienced Recruiter. This is a temporary employment for 18 months.
In this function you will support your stakeholders to find and hire the best talents and coordinate the Swiss recruitment activities together with your Recruitment colleagues located in Zurich and Geneva.
Your key responsibilities
- As process owner, you are responsible for the complete end-to-end recruitment process for selected Service Lines with the goal of creating a “best in class candidate experience”.
- In addition to the applicants that apply through the job platforms and our career page, you approach potential candidates proactively on career fairs and social media platforms.
- Conducting interviews with Service Line colleagues is part of your daily business as well as creating contracts for candidates and keeping all stakeholders posted.
- You are in close contact with universities, acting as “Campus Manager” for (Graduate) Talent Attraction in Romandie and join colleagues on career fairs and University events to present EY.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- 3-5 years of experience as professional Recruiter in a multicultural environment, ideally as inhouse recruiter as well as within a recruitment agency
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and first experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (e.g. SuccessFactors)
- Excellent written and verbal communication in French and English, German would be an added value
Ideally, you’ll also have
- You are an open-minded person with interests in technological, social and economic challenges of EY’s clients in the market
- Experience in active sourcing (LinkedIn, Xing)
- Curiosity and ability to understand various functional fields
What we look for
- A Team player with excellent communication skills and with experience in handling challenging stakeholder requests as well as in delivering high quality results under pressure
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you’ll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
|**EY||Building a better working world**|
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.