DevOps Engineer Monitoring
We provide a fair salary that is in line with the market. Our transparent salary system is based on the achievement of common, uniform goals.
In this 60 to 100% job you have the possibility to work from home.
You travel up to 30% of your working time within Switzerland.
Flexible working models
We can offer the working model to suit you, whether you’re a night owl or morning person and whether you’re looking to work full or part time. We also give you the option of purchasing additional days’ leave.
We support your personal and professional development with a comprehensive programme of internal and external training.
You help empower the monitoring team of four DevOps engineers and collaborate with other Apps and teams for adjacent topics (Perf Reporting, Inventory, Incident handling, and others). You will work closely with Architects, Network Engineers and Operators, Stakeholders and other Tribes and teams and support our applications with 3rd level duties.
With your experience in the agile environment, you support your teams in reflecting and organising. Together with other Lean and Scrum masters and Lean Area Engineers, you guide the transformation towards mastery, the improvement of team productivity and interdisciplinary cooperation.
You are responsible for the team-specific implementation and committed to developing the environment of monitoring. In doing so, you always strive for maximum value and optimisation with the help of PI planning, product increments, and sprints.
Your professional profile
- Developing, engineering and operating skills for monitoring applications in a networking environment
Strong knowledge and experience with Fault Management and RCA tools (such as VMware SMARTS) and Performance Reporting tools (such as VMware Watch4Net)
- Strong VM, Linux, Ansible, Java, Networking (i.e. SNMP), CI/CD, Python, Perl skills
- Knowledge in Cloud technologies (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Expertise in vendor and stakeholder relations in an extended framework of interfaces
What else sets you apart
- Experience in an agile environment
- Proactive collaboration with multiple and distributed teams
- Readiness of being a lead-engineer for Dev and Ops duties
- Empathy and the ability to resolve conflicts
- Interest in learning new skills and continuously improving
Leader for Organisations Development
+41 58 223 11 56
Job number: 11806