Internship 2022, IB Global Markets Rates & Credit COO Urgent hiring
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
We’re looking for someone who is motivated to learn and perform within our Global Markets Rates & Credit (R&C) Chief Operating Office (COO) department by:
- collaborating with global Business Managers (Zurich, London, New York, Singapore) to run key IB R&C controls and help on various day-to-day tasks
- working together with the global trading and sales desk including desk heads on various topics (new product initiatives, front-to-back controls ad-hoc surveys, trade data analysis)
- supporting sales/trading teams by collaborating with front-to-back functions (IT, Finance, Compliance, Operations etc.)
- ad-hoc projects to increase efficiency for regular analysis, reporting processes and controls
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharpest people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the IB Global Markets COO Business Management team in Opfikon, near Zürich
You need to have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- at least 4 semesters completed at a University of Applied Sciences, preferably with a focus in one or several areas on Banking & Finance, Economics, Business Administration
- know-how gained from experience (or internship) in Banking or similar
- an interest in financial markets, numbers, models and products
- an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- excellent English (written and oral)
- a good command of Microsoft Excel (VBA as an asset), Word and PowerPoint
- team player as well as a self-starter
But we’d like to also see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: Early 2022
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2022, IB Global Markets Rates & Credit COO||UBS Job Board for Graduates|