Internship 2022, Business Management in P&C Operating Management Urgent hiring
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Do you know how to talk to various kind of people? Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? We’re looking for someone like you to:
- develop high-quality written communication material including management messaging and online articles
- coordinate people engagement topics to foster a strong culture of communication, connectivity and learning
- contribute to the development of the strategy and produce detailed analyses and presentations covering a variety of topics in P&C Operations
- collaborate closely with the business, Finance, COO, product specialists and other stakeholders
- support the decision making of our internal business partners on senior management level
- be an instrumental team member with strong organizational and project management skills, demonstrating passion and dedication
- be familiar with agile methods and utilize strong analytical skills
Our 3-6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the highly motivated P&C Operating Management team in Zurich. We cover a broad range of COO activities and provide effective and efficient operating management support to help P&C Operations to achieve its strategic priorities.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- extensive experience with MS Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- know-how gained from practical experience (or internship) in communication, strategy or similar fields
- an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- good communication skills in German and English (written and oral), comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 2022
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2022, Business Management in P&C Operating Management||UBS Job Board for Graduates|