Tech Support Analyst
Are you looking for an interesting and competitive career start as a Site Reliability Engineer? Would you like to stay in touch with the newest developments in the DevOps world and expanding your skills and knowledge with latest technologies? Are you interested in learning on how to automate your way out of a job?
We’re looking for a Tech support analyst to:
- developing automated solutions for operational aspects to reduce support escalation issues
- conduct post incident reviews and define necessary measures for sustainable solutions
- build scripts to help to automate and further develop the continuous delivery chain
- work closely together with product developers to ensure that the designed solution also covers reliability aspects
- identify areas where self-service tools can be introduced
- document tribal knowledge within our shared knowledge database
You’ll be working in the Web Hosting Application Services team in Zurich Altstetten. We provide platform services for internal key banking applications on latest technology stacks. As a Site Reliability Engineer you’ll play an important role in ensuring a smooth software integration and fast incident resolution in a highly automated environment and especially in the area of API managment
- we offer this job opportunity to a junior candidate who has completed an IT apprenticeship recently with a background of systems engineering or software development in a UNIX environment.
- strong incentive to automate through scripting and tools such as Jenkins or Ansible.
- proficient with application performance monitoring tool AppDynamics
- knowledge on how to operate and maintain the API management Solution Apigee for large environments.
- ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Tech Support Analyst||UBS Job Board for Graduates|