Internship 2022, Digital Platforms & Marketplaces
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you interested in the topics of digitalization and data analytics and their impact on our banking business today and tomorrow? Do you want to get insights on the dynamics of digital platforms and marketplaces?
We are looking for someone like that to:
- work on data analytics projects for the digital platforms and marketplaces business area (e.g. key4 platform)
- work as data analyst, e.g. implement data driven solutions, generate reports & analysis or structure data along multiple data sources
- be a proactive team player, an out-of-the box thinker with a can-do attitude dedicated to digital innovation and agile way of working
- interact with various business units and liaise with multiple stakeholders, assessing the initiatives from different angles (e.g. digital acquisition, client experience, legal, partnerships, advisory & sales, IT implementation)
- support senior project managers within the Digital Platforms & Market Places team in their daily work as well as drive own projects
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working as part of the Digital Platforms & Marketplaces business area, based in Zürich. We are responsible for digital business transformation, particularly in the field of ecosystems and lending platforms.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- analytical and conceptual thinking with good communication skills combined with a problem-solving mind-set paying attention to details
- advanced MS Office Skills, in particular Excel, incl. VBA and PowerPoint
- ability to identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex / big data sets
- excellent German and English (written and oral)
- the ability to work to tight deadlines
- ideally experience, to some degree, in Power BI, programming, statistical techniques, data and agile project management
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: as soon as possible
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2022, Digital Platforms & Marketplaces||UBS Job Board for Graduates|