Internship 2022, Project Management Global Channels & Platforms Neu
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you interested in improving the client service experience? Are you a peoples person and enthusiastic about engineering service requirements in an international setting?
Then we are looking for someone like you to support one of our product owners in:
- creating a new self-service that is used by clients and internal staff
- working on prototypes that illustrate the handling
- drafting requirements together with the Business and IT
- visualizing the client experience
- analyzing the technological implications
- helping to plan the realization and implementation
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Multichannel Contact Center Services team in Zurich. We are steering client requests to the right people with the help of a platform that is operating globally. We are working closely with the IT experts in the Digital Factory and are fully committed to providing an agile, international and diverse setup.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a team
- the ability stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- a good command of Microsoft Office and are a fast learner when it comes to new IT products
- excellent English (written and oral), German is a plus
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 2022
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2022, Project Management Global Channels & Platforms||UBS Job Board for Graduates|