Graduate Talent Program 2022, Internal Audit Legal & Strategic Change Urgent hiring
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you skilled at assessing processes and making improvements? Do you want to be part of an international team with diverse backgrounds and talents reviewing and challenging the status quo? We are looking for an exceptional graduate to join our Group Internal Audit (GIA) Governance, Legal & Strategic Change team to:
- analyze UBS’s businesses, processes and products to evaluate risks that could arise and assess how they are managed;
- identify controls that are designed to address the risks and evaluate how effective they are (e.g. by testing them or deciding on a testing approach);
- monitor issue resolution, risk profile and developments within a specific area and provide input into our audit planning;
- contribute to reports of audit findings for UBS senior management;
- display strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership ability coupled with effective problem solving, conceptual thinking, quantitative and fact-finding skills.
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You will be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) in Zurich. You are joining a department of 130 professionals with a wealth of experience and international backgrounds. Our role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee. Globally, GIA has over 600 professionals working in 21 offices in 15 countries, with dedicated teams covering the Investment Bank, Global Wealth Management, UBS Switzerland, Asset Management and Group Functions, including Group Technology.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our overall team is responsible for auditing the Governance, Legal & Strategic Change topics across the firm. You will be directly involved in regional and global audits covering variety of topics and periodically assist our colleagues in other GIA teams. In that role, you will gain insight into a wide variety of risk processes across the bank and will be able to influence their effectiveness.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- an autonomous, diligent and structured work style
- the ability to stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
- a good command of Microsoft Office and are a fast learner when it comes to new IT products
- excellent English (written and oral), other languages are a plus
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: XX.XX.XXXX
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2022, Internal Audit Legal & Strategic Change||UBS Job Board for Graduates|