Assistant / Consultant (all genders) Immigration Services - Tax & Legal
Business line: Tax & Legal
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 23-Jun-2023
Req #: 6800
Facilitate international mobility for global organisations
As an Assistant or Consultant in our Global Employer Services (GES) immigration team, you will be providing immigration advisory and compliance services to our global and local clients. You will be working on different engagements and together with the team provide international organisations with leading immigration services - ultimately enabling our clients to successfully navigate international mobility.
How you can make an impact
- Together with other subject matter experts, you help our clients and their employees to guide them through the Swiss immigration process
- Be in charge of the document collection process as well as the drafting and filing of work permit applications
- Be responsible for the monitoring of pending immigration matters
- Maintenance of up-to-date client records and files
- Have direct contact with the authorities as well as develop strong client relationships
Who we are looking for
- Holder of university or university of applied sciences degree (Bachelor or Master) in law or a similar field
- Experience in the field of immigration or HR/Global Mobility is an advantage.
- You enjoy working in a team and like daily contact with clients and colleagues in the network.
- You are eager to learn and develop, like to challenge the status quo, are interested in the broader context of what you do and work independently, efficiently and solution oriented.
- You communicate confidently and fluently (oral and written) in German and English. Any further languages is an advantage.
Are you ready to join our highly motivated, energetic and multicultural immigration team of 17 employees? We highly value our team spirit and entrepreneurial thinking: In our team, all members support each other and foster an open feedback culture. Join us at our headquarters in Zurich - we are looking forward to meeting you.
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact.
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from hybrid working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back - apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.