Talent Pool - Brand and Visual Designer (m/w/x - 100%)
Reference Code: 52663
Schaffhausen, SH, CH
Our strength lies not in our similarities but in revealing the exceptional diversity of our cultures and colleagues. We leverage the advantage of being a global company with an international workforce. We employ the best experts who we trust to make informed decisions, who dare to implement their ideas and who take ownership of their actions. No matter where you are from, what you believe in, what age you are, who you love, or if you are disabled: In the end, together we always make it happen!
To support our Creative Center and to further expand our internal visual design competence
we are looking for talents on different levels of seniority:
TALENT POOL: BRAND AND VISUAL DESIGNER
(M/F/X - 100%)
You are passionate about good design and craftsmanship and have a strong affinity for mechanical watches and luxury goods. As an experienced brand designer you are used to working omni-channel, you love print and you embrace digital media. You are a visual storyteller and can relate to IWCs brand values and product universes. Working as part of an enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team of Watch Designers, CGI Specialists and Visual Merchandisers it will be your main objective to translate this content into outstanding designs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Creative assets for 360° Campaigns in collaboration with the marketing department
- Creation of visual concepts and mood boards
- Further development of brand identity and corporate design
- Layout of printed collateral
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing department - visuals and animations for social media,
- concepts/screendesign of UI for corporate website
- Design and corporate design support of various IWC departments
- Collaboration and art direction with external photographers/designers/agencies
- Minimum 3 years work experience as a brand designer/art director in an agency or corporate environment
- Strong understanding of brand values and how to transport these to the customer
- Open minded person with strong interpersonal/communicative skills
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial and excellent problem solver. Enjoys coming up with creative solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong hands-on executor with a service oriented mindset. Getting things done.
- High attention to detail and quality and a good understanding of luxury design codes
- Ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve objectives
- Up-to-date with digital trends and developments
- A creative personal network/links to external designers as a plus
- Fluent in German and English (French as a plus)
- Adobe Creative Cloud: mastering Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator on a high level
- Motion Design and editing skills using After Effects/Premiere Pro
- Presentation softwares PPT, Keynote
- Photography/filming experience as a plus
- Screendesign and UX skills as a plus
- 3D modeling/animation as a plus (Cinema 4D/3D Studio Max/ Keyshot)
IWC offers a challenging working environment: the company’s roots are in Switzerland, but it is a successful international player. We maintain our tradition, yet we are always on the lookout for innovations and ways to improve. Change management, education, further training and personal development are therefore of key importance for our long-term success.