Internship in Blood Gas Analysis Systems Engineering
Who We Are
Roche Diagnostics International Ltd in Rotkreuz is one of the world’s leading providers of diagnostic system solutions for clinics, laboratories and doctors’ offices. The company employs over 2200 people in Rotkreuz and is one of Roche Diagnostics’ main sites.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Support international development projects during development in the field of Blood Gas Analysis
- Contribution to department specific tasks (e.g. maintenance of requirements or test cases in application Lifecycle Management systems such as HP- ALM or RETINA)
- Execution and documentation of test cases according project specific requirements
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary development teams
- Status reporting to the respective stakeholder according to project specific requirements
Who you are:
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months) in one of the following fields: biomedical, electrical or mechanical engineering, systems engineering, biotechnology, chemistry, etc.
- You are excited to start your professional career in the medical diagnostics industry
- You should have the ability to communicate clearly with different target groups
- You are motivated to build, manage and foster relationships and networks
- Quick grasp and understanding of complex issues, conceptual and creative thinking
- You have good knowledge of spoken and written English, German is a plus
Start date: As soon as possible
Duration: 6-12 months
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV, job references, diplomas, etc.).
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application.
Wer wir sind
Roche Diagnostics International in Rotkreuz is a leading provider of diagnostic systems solutions, and the largest manufacturer of fully automated in vitro diagnostic systems in Switzerland. We are more than 2’700 passionate colleagues from over 65 nationalities. Find out more about our site in Central Switzerland,here.
Besides extensive development and training opportunities, we offer flexible working options, 18 weeks of maternity leave and 10 weeks of gender independent partnership leave. Our employees benefit from multiple services on site such as child-care facilities, medical services, restaurants and cafeterias, as well as various employee events.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, and strive to identify and create opportunities that enable all people to bring their unique selves to Roche.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Funktion Vocational & Development Programs
- Subfunktion Internship
- Arbeitszeit Full time
- Funktionsebene Entry Level
- Art der Anstellung Temporary (Fixed Term)
- Firma/ Division Diagnostics
- Posted since 2022/01/04
- Job-ID 202112-136775
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Ms. Patakfalvi Dora