Fluidics Internship in Blood Gas Development
BGE (Blood Gas & Electrolyte) System Integration team makes sure that Sensors, Reagents, Hardware and Software components work together to form a robust system. The team comprises experts with various backgrounds in engineering, physics, chemistry, biology, and laboratory.
We are looking for a student/intern who supports us in developing fluidic systems with experimental tests for our systems.
- Troubleshooting and optimizing fluidic systems (transport effects and fluid dynamics)
- Conduct experiments with BGE instruments and test-setups
- Co-define experiments and report results to the subject matter experts
- Come up with recommendations for further tests and for improvements of BGE systems
- Use programming and mechanical/electronic design to create automated tests
Who you are:
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or preferably Master’s degree program, or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months) in one of the following fields: Biomedical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Automation, Biotechnology, Chemistry, etc.
- Preferably have laboratory experience
- Data analysis skills, including Design-of-Experiments
- Practical programming experience, ideally in MATLAB, Python, C, LabVIEW or related is a plus
- Preferably, you have some experience in designing and programming of experimental setups
- You are a proactive team player who brings in innovative ideas
- You work independently and you are open to interact with other team members
- You have good knowledge of spoken and written English, German is a plus
Start date: February 2022
Duration: 6 months (can be extended up to 12 months)
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV, job references, diplomas, etc.)
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application.
Wer wir sind
Roche Diagnostics International in Rotkreuz is a leading provider of diagnostic systems solutions, and the largest manufacturer of fully automated in vitro diagnostic systems in Switzerland. We are more than 2’700 passionate colleagues from over 65 nationalities. Find out more about our site in Central Switzerland,here.
Besides extensive development and training opportunities, we offer flexible working options, 18 weeks of maternity leave and 10 weeks of gender independent partnership leave. Our employees benefit from multiple services on site such as child-care facilities, medical services, restaurants and cafeterias, as well as various employee events.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, and strive to identify and create opportunities that enable all people to bring their unique selves to Roche.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Funktion Vocational & Development Programs
- Subfunktion Internship
- Arbeitszeit Full time
- Funktionsebene Entry Level
- Art der Anstellung Temporary (Fixed Term)
- Firma/ Division Diagnostics
- Posted since 2022/01/05
- Job-ID 202201-100171
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Ms. Patakfalvi Dora