Category Manager (m/f)
Position: Category Manager (m/f)
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
P&G is a forward-thinking powerhouse behind the largest, most influential brands around the globe.
Our Geneva office supports the Hair Care portfolio of brands (Head & Shoulders, Pantene, Herbal Essences, Aussie) in Europe representing more than $1.2 bn in sales per year and has evolved to become the headquarters for Europe, serving over 700 million consumers in the region.
We are now looking for a Category Manager to join out team in Geneva, whereby you will oversee every aspect of the brand and their success, not just their marketing plans.
With us you will:
- Lead End to End Hair Care plans for total Europe: from initiative design to toolkit creation & in-market delivery.
- Own the initiative master plan, develops strategies required to deliver brand growth.
- Owns the Integrated Brand Plan and its execution, owns the P&L investment decisions to maximize profitability - Ensuring plans are designed to win with key customers / channels.
- Design new project and identify the needs that will see work land in the market.
- Analyse data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends.
- Devising long-term development strategies for product categories.
Apply if you have:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree - Supplemented with solid experience within sales category or brand management
- Passion for leadership & collaboration
- Strong analytical skills, negotiation and influencing skills.
- The ability to adapt to situations and environments.
- Solution finding skills, a record in delivering results and exceeding business goals.
- The confidence to build strong relationships and enjoy engaging with customers.
Together, our role is to build consumer-preferred brands that create value for consumers, customers, and shareholders. We achieve this through superior products, packaging, brand communication, retail execution, and consumer and customer value equation.
When you join the P&G Brand Management team, you’ll start out on your journey to becoming a master brand builder who can turn a seemingly simple bottle of shampoo into a household name with a loyal following of consumers all over the world. All from Day 1!
You can also expect:
- A competitive compensation and benefits package - This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - All in line with your results, performance and potential.
- Continuous coaching and mentorship - We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic, creative and supportive work environment - Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Due to legal restrictions, immigration sponsorship is available only for EU/EFTA nationalities. All candidate with non - EU/EFTA nationalities are encouraged to check out opportunities in countries where they can acquire a work permit.
Petit Lancy, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
Job Type: Full time
Req No: R000031514