Career Start - Electronic trading developer – FX Forwards #190845
Your program’s highlights
Our Career Start Program offers an ideal platform for graduates who want to experience life at the heart of the financial services industry. You start your main assignment in your business area and rotate to another department for 4-6 months so you can experience different positions, gain insight into a broad spectrum of roles, build new skills and develop crucial networks across the bank. The program offers a combination of practical experience, shadowing days, structured on- and off-the-job training, stimulating challenges and evaluation activities. You benefit from the opportunity to seamlessly transfer to an exciting junior position after your Career Start Program.
Start date : 1st of March or upon agreement.
Duration: 18 months
Academic requirements: Recently completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in computer science or quantitative finance
Your field of responsibility
You will join a team of technology and electronic trading specialists ensuring the 24/5.5 delivery of forwards prices to 600+ clients. You will learn the details of the FX forwards and spot business and contribute to making technology choices, and building the actual pricing platform.
Your future colleagues
The eMacro team is composed of technology experts with a deep understanding of FX electronic market making. We maintain and expand an estate of 80 applications deployed across the globe, giving our clients access to low latency trading capabilities against Credit Suisse. We are a department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your qualifications and skills
- Strong appetite for a technology role and interest in markets, FX in particular.
- Technology scope covers Java, Python. (If you are familiar with Linux, Ansible wizard, Maven, React - it would be a great plus
- Demonstrated experience in writing software and general confidence with technology
- The ability to think analytically and flexibly, with a technological, solution-focused mindset
- A willingness to cooperate collaboratively and also to work independently on your own initiative
- A high standard of work and can take last-minute schedule changes in your stride
- A highly motivated, flexible can-do attitude and are a team player
- Well-developed conceptual thinking
- A willingness to take on responsibility and work independently and also as an effective team member
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Ms. Diana Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application (including cover letter and accompanying documentation).
Please apply via our career portal.