Internship in Clinical Science Neurology ( from March/April for 1 year) (m/w/d) Urgent hiring
This position is offered in the Clinical Development team within the Clinical Development and Medical Affairs department. Clinical Development explores unmet medical needs and designs clinical development strategies and studies for diagnostic solutions and personalized healthcare products that address these needs. In your role you support the Global Medical Leader and Clinical Science Leaders to develop innovative diagnostic solutions in the area of neurodegenerative diseases.
Your main tasks would include:
- Support the team with medical/scientific expertise to develop novel diagnostics solutions
- Perform literature searches, interpret and analyze publications, summarize findings in reports
- Writing a wide range of medical and scientific documents
- Collaborate with other functions (such as commercial or R&D) as well as external experts on development programs
- Support the team with the generation of product profiles, and translation into analytical and clinical product requirements
Ideally, you fulfill the following criteria:
- You have recently graduated (within the last 12 months) in a health related scientific field (e.g.human medicine, molecular biosciences, health science, pharmacology)
- You are familiar with the medical and scientific background of neurological disorders including clinical features and etiology
- You are interested to transfer your scientific and/or medical knowledge and your curiosity into the development of clinical diagnostic solutions
- You have excellent communication and strong scientific writing skills
- You are a team player, ideally with project management skills
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
Start date: ideally March
Duration: 12 months
If you are currently studying please attach the certificate of enrollment.
Due to regulations, non-EU/EFTA citizens have to provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
Wer wir sind
Roche Diagnostics International in Rotkreuz is a leading provider of diagnostic systems solutions, and the largest manufacturer of fully automated in vitro diagnostic systems in Switzerland. We are more than 2’700 passionate colleagues from over 65 nationalities. Find out more about our site in Central Switzerland,here.
Besides extensive development and training opportunities, we offer flexible working options, 18 weeks of maternity leave and 10 weeks of gender independent partnership leave. Our employees benefit from multiple services on site such as child-care facilities, medical services, restaurants and cafeterias, as well as various employee events.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, and strive to identify and create opportunities that enable all people to bring their unique selves to Roche.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Funktion Vocational & Development Programs
- Subfunktion Internship
- Arbeitszeit Full time
- Funktionsebene Entry Level
- Art der Anstellung Temporary (Fixed Term)
- Firma/ Division Diagnostics
- Posted since 2022/01/21
- Job-ID 202110-128548
Kontaktieren Sie uns