SAP Consultant - Technology Consulting (Graduate) Neu
Other locations: Anywhere in Country
Requisition ID: 772043
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
At EY Technology Solution Delivery, our goal is to support client organizations as they initiate or undergo major transformation, providing technology-enabled programs that meet their unique challenges. We use a holistic approach where both system and technology, as well as people and change management are in focus. In your role at Technology Solution Delivery, you will be a link between operations and IT and inspire our customers in how technology can improve their workday and enable them to fulfil their goals. We are looking for people who are passionate about helping the customer in their pursuit of new ways of working and adapting to new technology, and that are interested in keeping updated on news within the SAP platform. As a consultant at EY, you want to contribute to utilizing the potential of digitalization for our customers, and thus build a better business world for everyone.
- Join a fast-growing, highly motivated team, and help tackle global clients’ most challenging technology initiatives
- Drive your career through ambitious project work, purpose-driven internal initiatives, and a wealth of learning and development opportunities
- Be valued in an organization which deeply believes in teaming, respect, and the power of diverse voices
Your key responsibilities
- Facilitate discussions with main stakeholders to help them define their needs and translate them into Project requirements
- Support the development and implementation of ERP solutions suited to client needs, and the management of project phases and activities throughout the entire project lifecycle
- Cooperate with local and international colleagues across different EY Practices (change management, supply chain, financial management, IT transformation, etc.)
- Contribute to the development of the Technology Solution Delivery Practice by supporting client proposals, internal initiatives, and recruiting activities
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record of achievement
- Exposure to one or more of the main S/4HANA modules (PP/MM/SD/WM/QM/FI/CO) and/or Project Management activities in Agile Engagements
- Experience with process mapping or business process re-engineering, especially in Life Sciences / Consumer / Manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills; strong work ethic, growth mindset, and drive for results
- Full professional proficiency in English; good knowledge or German / French is a strong advantage, any other language is considered a plus
- Willingness to travel within Switzerland
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Relevant certifications: S/4HANA module(s), Project Management methodologies, Agile processes
- Experience with ERP transformation / implementation projects
- Track record of configuration and/or customization in one or more SAP modules
- An understanding of Business Information ecosystems, integrations and interfaces
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a robust system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Opportunity to obtain a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
* not applicable to EY contractors, interns and alumni.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Take the next step in your career and apply for this position (ID: 772043) online. For further information, please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
|**EY||Building a better working world**|
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.