Business line: Risk Advisory
City: Basel, Geneva, Zurich
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 28-Mar-2022
Req #: 8819
A whole new world: Cyber Consulting
Are you interested in kickstarting your career at the global leader in cyber security consulting? Would you like to grow professionally and personally as a Consultant, while protecting companies and society from digital threats?
As a Technical Cyber Consultant, you will work with clients across various industries to ensure the security of their data and infrastructure. You will be supported by your team who will help you to leverage your prior experience while developing and building up your cyber expertise.
How you can make an impact:
- Use your existing technical knowledge and learn from leading experts to make a difference in the field of cyber security
- Apply your problem-solving skills to help red teams, blue teams and the CISOs of leading organizations to protect their applications, data and IT infrastructure
- Become an expert in exciting and cutting-edge technical topics such as ethical hacking, security monitoring, secure architecture and IoT security
- Bring your own ideas to our diverse projects and grow your cyber consulting career in an environment where you can flourish
Who we are looking for:
- You have a passion for cyber security and the desire to build your technical career in the security consulting industry
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree with a strong academic record in Computer Science or a similar field
- You have an analytical and problem-solving mindset and the ability to work independently and communicate complex topics to a variety of stakeholders
- You are confident with the fundamentals of IT systems, networking, and cyber security
- You are completely fluent in English; being fluent in German would also be a strong advantage
Become part of an entrepreneurial, innovative, and international team of 60 Cyber professionals across Switzerland. We are passionate about bringing best in class cyber solutions to our clients and helping our people grow both personally and professionally through trainings, mentoring programmes, and on-the-job learning.
Find out more about our Cyber team, areas of expertise and key service offerings here:
Life at Deloitte
As one of the leading global consulting and auditing companies, Deloitte is passionately committed to shaping the future. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte, you can make an impact that matters for our people, our clients and society. We offer an inclusive environment where you can grow your own way and build upon the purpose that drives you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, wellbeing and parental programmes and form lifelong connections in an international and dynamic environment. Want to know more about life at Deloitte? Go to http://www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
What impact will you make?
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references, and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, or disability, in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 8819