Internship - Consulting & Project Management #207679
Your program’s highlights
Our Internship Program is open to students who want to gain practical experience in one of the various career fields at the heart of the financial services industry. Over the course of this in-depth, comprehensive program you make valuable contributions to the bank’s work, develop skills, expand your knowledge and grow in confidence. You participate in exclusive events, shadowing days, real-world business challenges and demanding tasks to extend your experience and create valuable networks in the bank and the wider sector. By the end of the program you gain a rich, varied insight into our work at Credit Suisse and the industry in general.
Start date: as soon as possible or upon agreement
Duration: 6 months
Academic requirements: Completed at least four semesters of a bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in a master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences
Your field of responsibility
Join us in this challenging role within the Business Management and Projects team of the International Financing Group (IFG) Business Area with insights into the following businesses: Aviation & Yacht Finance, Real Estate Finance, Ship Finance, Export Finance, Structured and Standard Lombard and Cash flow-backed lending.
- In this role you interact with colleagues globally and experts from across the bank, giving you the chance to build and manage a strong network with internal stakeholders such as Front employees, Lending specialists (e.g. structurers, portfolio managers), Credit Risk Management, Balance Sheet / Finance experts, Project Managers from other business areas, etc.
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into strategic discussions, support on various projects (strategic initiatives, business- and process reviews), work on presentations for senior management, facilitate day-to-day business activities of our front employees and ad-hoc requests
- You are involved in client reviews and learn about some of the largest and most sophisticated transactions in the industry
- In this role you work together with all IFG businesses and experts from across the bank, giving you the chance to build and manage a strong network with internal stakeholders such as Front employees, Lending specialists (e.g. structurers, portfolio managers), Credit Risk Management, Balance Sheet / Finance experts, Project Managers from other business areas, etc.
- You engage and are actively involved in a dynamic and highly skilled team, will drive your own tasks on the one hand and support senior colleagues in their work on the other hand
- This role involves practical experience within a bank, get to know the lending business and develop relevant consultancy / project management skills (e.g. problem solving, slide writing, storylining)
Your future colleagues
This is an excellent platform for personal and professional development within a highly committed and collaborative team in an international and fast-paced environment. Our team is dynamic, results oriented, hardworking, proactive, forward-looking and values team spirit and a good atmosphere.
We are a department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your qualifications and skills
Are you the perfect fit for this role in the International Financing Group area? Now is your chance to show us how your skills, experience and attributes are just what we’re looking for. Show us how you have:
- Structured approach to problems and excellent analytical skills
- Can-do attitude and aim for high quality results even under time pressure
- Team player with a high level of self-motivation, flexibility and a positive, high energy personality
- Fluent in English, German or any other languages are a plus
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Ms. D Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application. (including Motivation letter and educational documentation etc.)Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.