CISO Cyber Security Career Starter #198415 Neu
Your program’s highlights
Technology drives our global business and is at the heart of everything we at Credit Suisse do. Join our IT Career Start program for graduates seeking foundational roles in Cyber Security and contribute to a key area that helps maintain the bank’s distinct competitive advantage. You rotate between two different teams so you can experience different positions, gain insight into the broad spectrum of roles, build new skills and develop crucial networks across the bank. The program offers a combination of practical experience, shadowing days, structured on- and off-the-job training, stimulating challenges and real life technology projects. You benefit from the opportunity to seamlessly transfer to an exciting junior position after your Career Start Program.
Start date: September 2022
Duration: 24 months
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s, master’s or PhD degree from a university or university of applied sciences
Your field of responsibility
- Our CISO Cyber Security Career Start is an ideal way to gain the work experience in this sector to launch your career. From the start you will be right at the centre of the business, not only will you have the opportunity to work with multiple teams you will also experience the culture and diversity of our corporate environment.
- You support the global Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) organization as a Junior Cyber Security Officer with focus on our key business divisions.
- You are actively involved in a dynamic team who has the responsibility to conduct cyber risk assessments, provide and promote cyber security awareness and to lead cyber security initiatives in trending areas like digitalization, cloud, mobile, DevOps etc.
- In your role, you will gain hands-on and in-depth insight into our broad catalogue of cyber risk and governance services by directly working on assignments we receive from our stakeholders.
- In addition, you will be in the position to support other CISO team members in their daily work.
- The role will enrich your skills in the area of cyber security, risk analysis & assessment, and information security risk management.
Your future colleagues
You will be part of our experienced, dynamic and highly motivated team of cyber security specialists in multiple locations around the globe. You will collaborate with stakeholders from business and IT from a variety of functions and departments. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Your qualification and skills
Are you the perfect fit for this role in the Chief Information Security Officer department? Now is your chance to show us how your skills, experience and attributes are just what we’re looking for. Show us how you have:
- Recently completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in information technology, communication systems or business informatics ideally with a focus on cyber security/information security
- An enthusiasm for cyber security and see yourself working as a cyber security expert role in the long term
- Proven experience in information security or cyber topics, either through previous internships or as part of your personal development (e.g. Hackathons)
- The ability to think analytically and flexibly, with a technological, solution-focused mindset
- A willingness to cooperate collaboratively and also to work independently on your own initiative
- A highly motivated, flexible can-do attitude and are a team player
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
Mrs. Rhea Zimmermann would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.