Learning Support Specialist (Graduate)
Other locations: Primary Location Only
Date: Sep 8, 2022
Requisition ID: 1029839
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Join a highly motivated team which organizes internal and external trainings for all ranks and work for an organization which deeply believes in teaming, respect, and the power of diverse voices.
Your key responsibilities
- Independent organization of internal and external trainings as well as on-site support within Switzerland
- Participation in training planning and creation of the training program
- Cooperation with trainers, employees, internal and external departments
- Administrative processing as well as operating related controls of the trainings in our internal systems
- Organizational and administrative support for various ad hoc projects
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you should
- have a commercial education as well as 2-4 years of relevant work experience in a similar environment
- have an open, positive and professional attitude as well as a high level of social competence
- adapt to new situations quickly and recognize them as opportunities (work can range from simple administrative tasks to more challenging organizational activities)
- communicate in a respectfully cooperative manner and you grasp concepts quickly
- have very good German and English skills, both oral and written
- work precisely and independently, in addition to being reliable and organized
- be well versed and familiar with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams and Outlook) and can easily adapt to new systems and technical solutions
Ideally, you’ll also have
- a service and solution oriented working style and you are familiar with handling confidential material
What we are looking for
A dynamic person and a team player with an open mindset who can easily adapt to new situations and who can help the learning organisation progress to the next level
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
|**EY||Building a better working world**|
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.