Internship Treasury Risk (4 months) Urgent hiring
At Julius Baer, we celebrate and value the individual qualities you bring, enabling you to be impactful, to be entrepreneurial, to be empowered, and to create value beyond wealth. Let’s shape the future of wealth management together.
- Assist in the analysis of bank-wide risk exposure, trends and root causes in Liquidity, Funding and Market Risk
- Develop an understanding of a wealth manager’s business model and a bank’s balance sheet
- Bring in new ideas to contextualize and visualize data to facilitate understanding and decision making
- Learn about 2nd line of defense and contribute to the execution of risk controls on all Treasury related risk management activity
- Support special projects related to front-office trading, model validation, data handling and stress testing
- Building strong working relationships with internal teams, including understanding their daily processes
- University degree (Bachelor or Master) in Quantitative Finance, Physics, Mathematics or Computer Science/Engineering
- A foundation in data science and good command of MS Office (especially Excel) is required
- interest in Financial Markets and prior experience in Finance (through education or working experience)
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written in English, German/French is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, clear and structured thought processes
- Creative thinker and comfortable taking initiative in pursuing new opportunities
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
Please write in your cover letter what is your availability and what workload comes in question. This internship shall start in 2022.
HR Contact: Anna Janssen
We are looking forward to receiving your full job application through our online application tool. Further interesting job opportunities can be found on our Career site.