At McKinsey, you can help create change on topics that matter to you. You can bring sustainable transformations into large or small corporations and organizations and help them find success in a constantly evolving world.
Who we are
Working at the heart of the world’s most competitive economy, we serve clients in both the private and public sectors on challenges in operations, organization, strategy, and technology. Our offices are located in Zurich and Geneva, and our consultants work across the dynamic financial, pharmaceutical, and manufacturing sectors. At a local and global level, we combine bold strategies and transformative technologies to help organizations innovate more sustainably, achieve lasting gains in performance, and build workforces that will thrive for generations.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for people with strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills and curiosity. From mechanical engineering to business to biochemistry, you've come to the right place. We accept applications from all study background, in particular we are looking for:
- Academic excellence
- First practical experience (in the form of internships/first work experience)
- Extracurricular activities (e.g. involvement in a club)
What you can expect
- Exciting and diverse projects
- Challenging tasks and working in a team
- Various training courses and personal mentoring
- Possibility of educational leave (to take time for an MBA or PhD)
- Global network and travel
Get to know us
Consulting is still a black box for you? We have regular events for students to get to know us and our consulting work a little better. Here you can find our event program from McKinsey Switzerland.
McKinsey & Company
- 1 Stelle