Jump Start your career with Deloitte in Barcelona
Explore Deloitte Cyber security, Blockchain, Automation & Robotics, User experience, Digitalisation, Big Data: hot topics that affect today’s world.
Are you keen on learning, how our cross-functional teams react to these disruptive technology challenges? If yes, come and join us on an exciting three-day workshop in Barcelona. Our Jump Start Event from 28 – 30 April 2017 will have a main focus on technical topics and how they affect the business. We will get you a real feel for what it is like to work as a consultant.
The days themselves will be jam-packed with a business case, skill sessions, networking and lots of fun.
- You are preferably in your master studies or a PhD candidate from a Swiss university
- You have an educational background preferably in IT, engineering, sciences, maths or business with a high affinity for technology topics
- You think analytically and in a structured manner but also embrace creative and out-of-the box approaches
- You are curious, passionate and not satisfied with a standard solution to complex problems but rather enjoy the challenge of delivering the very best
- You have excellent social skills and enjoy working with different people from various fields
- You are fluent in English and preferably another local language
Ready to be part of this year’s Jump Start Event? Submit a complete application, including CV, motivation letter (why you’re the right candidate to join the event), references and degree certificates, using the registration button to our online portal. Deadline is 2 April 2017.