Jump Start Event in Barcelona
Don’t just get a job, make an impact and launch your career. Welcome to Nextland, where the people of Deloitte come together to shape the future of business. If you’re ambitious, curious and love to work on topics that matter, this is the place for you!
We are looking for you!
Are you eager to foster innovation, master complex problem solving and re-inventing today’s business world? Then you are the right person to join us on an exciting three-day adventure in Barcelona. During Deloitte Switzerland’s Jump Start Event from 16 – 18 November 2018you will get a real feel for what it is like to work for a global top professional services firm and have plenty of networking opportunities to accelerate your career.
During three days you will not only solve an exciting and complex business case requiring you to address Strategy, Technology, Human Capital, Risk and M&A challenges but you will also learn about your individual strengths and get insights into how your personality affects the way you work in a team.
Since fun is an essential part to us, you can expect an action-packed weekend with some exciting surprises!
- You are preferably in your master studies or a PhD candidate from a Swiss university
- You have an educational background preferably in sciences, IT, engineering, maths or business with a high interest in innovation and technology topics
- You bring curiosity and a thirst for knowledge, instilling fresh perspectives into our projects
- You can demonstrate the ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and communicate solution options
- You have a mind-set that is in line with our key values: be curious & bold, be respected, be connected
- You are fluent in English and preferably another local language
Submit a complete application, including CV, motivation letter (why you’re the right candidate to join the event), references and degree certificates, using the registration button to our online portal. Deadline is 14 October 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.