Women Tech Boot Camp 2019
Dive into the world of coding
The future of work is digital. Participate in the 2nd edition of the original Deloitte Women Tech Boot Camp and develop new skills for a job in the booming field of digital.
What the Tech Boot Camp will do for you
At the Tech Boot Camp, you will learn about:
- robotics, data analytics and code development
- implementing agile and cybersecurity
- digital technologies such as blockchain, cloud and virtual and augmented reality
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, and their application.
You will attend an introductory two-day teaser on 15 & 16 April 2019 (full day). If you convince us during these days, we will invite you to the following two-week Tech Boot camp from 6 – 17 May (13.00 – 19.00, except Sat/Sun). After this, you will know the basics of coding and will be able to ‘talk tech’.
For successful applicants, the Tech Boot Camp is free of charge.
If you demonstrate to us your enthusiasm and potential, we will then offer you an internship or a permanent position in one of our technical or digital teams.
Criteria for participation
To be eligible for the Tech Boot Camp, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- you are a woman
- you are curious and interested in everything to do with technology
- you are fluent in English
- one of the following applies to you:
- you are a graduate without tech background but curious and open to learn
- you have a couple of years of project management experience but are new to tech
- you want to return to work after a long job break and see technology as your chance to make a fresh start
To become part of this exciting journey, apply now using the adjacent link. We will select our participants from the most promising applications and CVs we receive.