GBTS Hardware Engineer
Dieses Inserat ist leider ausgelaufen
Aber es warten noch tausend andere spannende Inserate auf Dich.
Fly with us into the future and become part of the team at one of the most innovative aircraft manufacturers in the world. This is a temporary position for 3 years.
- Conduct the technical activities required to design and document the product functional and physical architectures for the Pilatus Ground Based Training Equipment (GBTS), specifically flight simulators in accordance with ISO and MIL relevant standards (e.g., 15288/12207/498).
- Define, derive and manage hardware requirements based on customer contracts, market needs and available technology in order to develop Pilatus products.
- Define the hardware assemblies and components (Hardware Configuration Items - HWCIs), the relevant interfaces and interactions among them to ensure correct, testable and verifiable implementation
- Support system installation and testing at customer site until system enters into service, which may require international travels.
- Define and perform necessary tests as part of the Verification and Validation plan.
- Support after-sales technical activities (e.g., query answering, technical investigations) as required by the customer support team.
With this you convince us
- Master degree in Electronics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least five (5) years of experience as Hardware design for complex hardware/software systems such as machinery or vehicles. Experience on flight simulators as well as direct experience with end users will constitute an advantage.
- Experience in engineering methodologies (e.g., 15288/12207/MIL-498) and engineering requirements management tools (e.g., DOORS).
- English spoken/written knowledge comparable to C1 level; additional language proficiencies, such as German, constitutes an advantage.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment, interact with internal/external customers, work efficiently without supervision, and implement a logical/pragmatic technical approach.
- Willing to travel internationally.
What we offer
- A committed, international team and unique projects
- Flexible working hours and individual pension solutions
- Support for training and opportunities for personal and professional development
- Discounted meals in our staff restaurant and various discounts for employees
- Team events at which we celebrate our successes together
Become part of the Pilatus family
- We want to address everyone with our job ad’s and are committed to diversity in our company - we are looking forward to receiving your online application
- For impressions: Check Instagram «pilatusaircraft»
Am 03.11.2023 veröffentlicht. Originalanzeige