Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: September 2018, or by arrangement
Workplace: Zurich Uetlihof
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Click here to enter text.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Swiss Universal Bank (SUB) COO after completing the Career Start program
- You support the effective and efficient management of the Swiss Universal Bank (SUB) IT change program portfolio to ensure timely, high-quality delivery and benefit realization
- You are actively involved in a dynamic team constantly seeking for further improvement potential
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of planning, monitoring and steering
- You undertake demanding tracking of the risk returns, benefits achieved and program delivery
- You gain an in-depth insight into the continuous assessment and challenges of the SUB portfolio
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of execution and monitoring of IT programs
- You are involved with change and acceleration of IT program portfolio development towards bank and industry standards
- You coordinate portfolio reviews including risk management
- You are a efficient and structured person with a high level of focus on service
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- As demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team’s success
- You are enthusiastic about the financial sector and you see yourself in program/project management or controlling in the long term?
- You take responsibility for your actions and you proactively meet challenges
- You have a strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute
- You are a dedicated, self-motivated and trustworthy teammate with a high client focus
- You bring excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- You have a high service orientation with according communication skills and a solid attention to detail
- Do you have well-developed conceptual and analytical abilities?
- Do you have the affinity for complex interdependencies?
- Do you speak fluent German and do you have a good a working knowledge of English
Campus Recruitment Team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Please apply via our Career Portal.