Embedded Software Engineer Neu
Embedded Software Engineer
- You will work as an embedded software developer with interdisciplinary teams either in-house or on site at our customers.
- In varied industry or medical technology projects you will equip the systems of the future with the necessary intelligence.
- You will develop SW systems between electronics and user interface, from requirements to design to testing.
- You will come across an interesting mix of agile methods and regulated processes. Please submit a complete application including CV, reference letters, educational certificates and a cover letter. We focus on EU-citizens. If you are a non-EU, we can only accept your application if a valid Swiss work permit is enclosed.
- With the sound knowledge of information technology you acquired in your studies and your initial practical experience in industry, you are calm in the face of complexity.
- Requirements, UML, design patterns, efficient data structures and unit tests are just as important to you as the actual code.
- You prefer looking after the storage and real-time behaviour yourself. That is why C/C++ is your favourite language and the compiler is your best friend.
- You have experience with Java or C# and your toolbox is completely up to date. Right at the top of it are Linux, Jira, Jenkins, Python, CMake and GDB.
- You like to network with other experts, are open to actively sharing your knowledge and enjoy ongoing personal development.
- You are fluent in German (this is mandatory for this position) and have a solid English vocabulary. And Zühlke.
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zühlke offers you a wide range of opportunities for knowledge exchange and networking plus the security of a long-standing success story. You can develop your career individually, as we will offer you four weeks of further training per year, training camps and active knowledge sharing among experts. Would you like to find out more? Then read our Success Stories or join the conversation on our Zühlke Blog.