DevOps Engineer Urgent hiring
Switzerland (Zurich, Berne)
- You will be the driving force behind the effective and efficient interplay between development, operations and quality assurance.
- Your responsibilities will include ensuring the smooth operation of production and development environments and resolving faults in close cooperation with developer teams and hosting services.
- You will bring operational requirements into development projects and ensure they are implemented at a high-quality level.
- Your area of responsibility also includes development and continuing optimisation of automation in builds, deployments, testing and monitoring.
- You are responsible for advising customers with regard to new infrastructure projects.
You have enough freedom to create and get to grips with new things - together with a highly motivated team. Your talent.
- You have completed formal education or training in information technology and can demonstrate practical experience as a DevOps engineer.
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Shell (Unix Shell/PowerShell), Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Nagios, Octopus Deploy, Jenkins, Chef, Docker, TFS, TeamCity, Maven, Gradle, Git.
- Very good knowledge in the area of networks (ISO/OSI, routing, firewall, VPN).
- You are proficient in database concepts and implementations (SQL and NoSQL).
- You are very familiar with backup strategies, disaster recovery scenarios and high availability architectures.
- You enjoy daily communication and interaction with customers and colleagues - whether in English or German. And Zühlke.
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zühlke offers you a wide range of opportunities for knowledge exchange and networking plus the security of a long-standing success story. You can develop your career individually, as we will offer you four weeks of further training per year, training camps and active knowledge sharing among experts. Would you like to find out more? Then read our Success Stories or join the conversation on our Zühlke Blog.
Would you like to find our more about the DevOps mindset at Zühlke? Have a look at: DevOps @ Zühlke.
Please submit a complete application including CV, cover letter, reference letters, and educational certificates. Provided you are a non-EU/EFTA citizen, we can only accept your application, if a valid Swiss work permit is enclosed.