Switzerland (Zurich, Berne)
- You have a university degree in computer science (FH, Uni, ETH) and professional experience as a software developer, particularly in the web area. You apply your knowledge of TypeScript, Angular, React, webpack, npm and Node.js as well as NoSQL databases to your project work.
- You value high-quality code and you would like to satisfy your thirst for knowledge of the latest technologies on a daily basis.
- With several years’ professional experience, you have acquired wide-ranging knowledge and are familiar with the key elements of professional software engineering.
- You have a flair for state-of-the-art web architectures and are able to apply modern design patterns in a targeted manner.
- Fluency in German is an advantage, good English language skills a must.
Please submit a complete application including CV, reference letters, educational certificates and a cover letter. If you are a non-EU, we can only accept your application if a valid Swiss work permit is enclosed.
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zühlke offers you a wide range of opportunities for knowledge exchange and networking plus the security of a long-standing success story. You can develop your career individually, as we will offer you four weeks of further training per year, training camps and active knowledge sharing among experts. Would you like to find out more? Then read our Success Stories, join the conversation on our Zühlke Blog or watch our Work@Zühlke videos.