iOS App Engineer
iOS App Engineer
Switzerland (Zurich, Berne)
- Bring exciting projects to life and create apps for our customers that offer a great user experience.
- As part of a team of experienced software engineers you will develop sophisticated mobile applications and integrate them with Java Enterprise applications.
- For our customers you will bring management information and CRM to mobile devices.
- You will wow both the sales staff and our customers’ advisers with interactive apps that make data available everywhere via cloud services.
- You will support users with innovative mobile self-care apps.
You will open up new fields of activity for colleagues with AR technology. Your talent.
- You have completed your degree from a federal technical institute, university or university of applied sciences in information technology or a related discipline.
- You are well versed in iOS development, you feel comfortable with Swift and you can safely use the current iOS design patterns.
- You have had initial experience with AR/VR technologies such as Unity and ARKit.
- You make a difference because you are a great communicator, team player and networker.
- You are fluent in German (this is mandatory for this position) and have a solid English vocabulary. Please submit a complete application including CV, reference letters, educational certificates and a cover letter. If you are a non-EU, we can only accept your application if a valid Swiss work permit is enclosed.
Develop your talent in a highly qualified environment: Zühlke offers you a wide range of opportunities for knowledge exchange and networking plus the security of a long-standing success story. You can develop your career individually, as we will offer you four weeks of further training per year, training camps and active knowledge sharing among experts. Would you like to find out more? Then read our Success Stories or join the conversation on our Zühlke Blog.