2020 International Wealth Management Associate Program Full-Time, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan – Investment Consultant (Zurich) #140568
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
We are looking for MBA/Master graduates aiming to become successful Investment Consultants to cover the Russia Ukraine, Israel, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Kazakhstan markets.
A meaningful front-office role that partners with the Relationship Managers (RMs) to introduce and develop new client business and to generate increased revenues accordingly. Our clients include entrepreneurs, top executives and wealthy families who have complex wealth management and financing needs. As an Investment Consultant you will have the chance to execute and supervise clients’ transaction requests, thereby ensuring that the portfolio allocation aligns with the clients’ risk profile.
The Full-time Associate program allows you to:
- Join a structured 3-year program designed to develop highly talented individuals into successful Investment Consultants
- Become SAQ certified as an Advisor in the first 6 months
- Start with an intensive one-week global Bootcamp at our headquarters in Zurich
- Participate in a fast track curriculum consisting of Private Banking modules and business development training
- Integrate the fundamentals of our business model that allows us to provide the most comprehensive advisory services to our (ultra) high-net-worth clients
- Network with senior management and former Associates from different markets all over the world
- Receive advice from senior managers who will provide guidance and track your development along clearly defined milestones
We are looking for:
- MBA/ Master candidates at a leading school
- A consistent track record in investment consultant, portfolio/asset manager in sales & advisory or in trading activities with at least 3 years of business experience
- Professional skills; specific technical expertise across some/all asset classes and the respective products (equity, interest rate, FX markets, other derivatives as well as macro-economics, finance theory, portfolio management and asset allocation)
- Drive and motivation to work in a target driven and high performance culture
- Ability to identify clients’ investment needs and to provide quality advice, updates on financial markets developments and on clients’ portfolios
- Team orientation, high degree of flexibility and motivation
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English as well as in the native language spoken by the clients to be covered for the relevant market
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.