Salesforce Consultant, Deloitte Digital, Digital Customer - Customer & Marketing (80-100%)
What impact will you make?
Bring customer strategies to life, by designing and implementing vital sales and service experiences, capabilities and architectures, while applying a range of digital technologies such as Salesforce, Mulesoft, and Apple.
As a Consultant in Digital Customer, you have an interest in sales and service processes, strong analytical skills, affinity with technology and you are passionate about digitisation.
As part of our Digital Customer team you will advise and support leading (inter)national companies in implementing and optimizing commercial processes enabled by cutting-edge commercial technologies.
In our Sales and Service Transformation Team, you will directly work from day one for a diverse range of customers. You will have a great deal of responsibility and opportunities for personal initiative. In a multidisciplinary and diverse team, your contribution to projects is indispensable from the start.
This is how
- Defining, analysing and mapping commercial processes and the related impact on the organisation;
- Drafting business requirements and advising clients on improvement actions;
- Designing how technology can best enable the commercial process, and implementing this design in Salesforce;
- Supporting workshops preparation and execution for process design and improvement;
- Maintaining good client relationships at your level;
- Contributing to project deliverables, as well as the deliverables of your team;
- Recommend actions for continuous improvement;
At Deloitte, the largest organisation in the field of Audit and Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax, and Legal. In Switzerland, we rely on more than 1,500 staff across our different Swiss offices. Globally, Deloitte has around 300,000 staff and offices in more than 150 countries.
You will work within the portfolio Customer & Marketing. Elevating the human experience, that is what we are all about here. It is everything we do for our people and every outcome we deliver for our clients. Our people bring unique strengths that span every area from creative, design, advertising, and branding, to strategy, platforms, and solutions. Working together, we offer fully-integrated, game-changing solutions for clients ranging from CEOs to Chief Digital Officers. Whichever one of our diverse, globally-recognized sub-brands or capabilities you join, you’ll be part of a collaborative and fast-growing Portfolio.
What we offer
When you join Deloitte, you will be joining an organisation deeply committed to making a positive impact in the world. This is reflected in many if not all of our client projects and engagements, with particular highlights (in Digital Customer) being our work in Life Sciences and in the Not-For-Profit sector, and many others.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
In addition to investing in your development, we offer an attractive set of primary and secondary conditions, including but not limited to flexible working conditions, an active Young Deloitte network, empowered well-being programs, and a responsible and green business environment.
Click here to find out more about Deloitte Digital.
What you offer
You are passionate about how business can use technology and digital tools to transform customer experience. You are sharp, analytical and focused on substance - a real high-flyer. Your main objective is always to achieve the best result for your clients. To achieve this, you set the bar high for your colleagues and yourself. And you have the necessary skills to achieve this result in collaboration with many stakeholders (in Switzerland and abroad).
- Strong analytical skills and a Master’s degree (such as Business Administration, Business Economics, Marketing, Business & ICT, Information Science, Computer Science or a beta study) is a plus;
- Demonstrable experience with IT and interest in understanding how commercial technologies work and can be customized according to the requirements and wishes of our customers;
- You have an affinity with commercial sales and service processes;
- Experience with CRM and specifically Salesforce is a plus;
- You are professionally driven and ambitious, you do not let go of the challenge until there is a solution, and you show commitment to the realisation of the solution in practice;
- Experience and knowledge of agile project methodologies and design thinking is a plus;
- You are open to working abroad and you have a good sense of political relationships and cultural differences.
- Fluency in German and English is essential, fluency in French or Italian is a plus
Make an impact. Apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We would like to know who you are.
Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 172875