Career Start - ITS Data Platform - Global Markets #142087 Neu
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. We highly prioritize investment in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together!
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Preferably in Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Computer Sciences or similar
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Global Markets area after completing the Career Start program.
- A challenging opportunity to actively support the ingestion of trade and financial data from trading desks and the production of metrics and dashboards based on this data
- Perform data analysis and provide support in extending our existing data analytics infrastructure through programming
- Create and maintain dashboards to display metrics calculated from the available data
- Cooperate with the trading desks and corporate functions to ensure metrics and dashboards are appropriately leveraged
- A Degree from a recognized university (in Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Computer Sciences or similar)
- You are enthusiastic about big data, data analytics as well as technology and you have substantial knowledge of at least one programming language (ideally Python)
- Sound understanding of concepts like software version control and software testing
- You have previous experience or are willing to learn about big data technologies like Hadoop, Elasticsearch
- A driven and proactive personality who enjoys challenges
- Ambitious team-player with outstanding passion for learning with flexibility and can-do attitude
- Proficient interpersonal and analytical skills and interaction skills across backgrounds, personalities and levels of seniority
- Excellent English skills (German would be an advantage)
Ms. D. Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity, innovative employer. Welcoming diversity, openness and transparency gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.