Career Start - Platform Management International Trading Solutions - Global Markets #142088 Neu
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. We highly prioritize investment in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together!
The International Trading Solution Platform Management Team looks after the platform strategy for the Execution, Sales and Advisory business, supporting a very large set of clients. This includes Relationship Managers, Financial Institutions, External Asset Managers, CS Asset Management and high net worth individuals. Our current platform is used across several asset classes including equities, fixed income, listed derivatives, mutual and hedge funds, and also the New Issues business. The platform team enables clients to trade those asset classes with Credit Suisse. We work in a dynamic and multicultural environment in multiple offices around the world.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Computer Science or Business IT.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development.
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank.
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a meaningful position in International Trading Solutions after completing the Career Start program.
A challenging role within Platform Management with the opportunity to take ownership of tasks from a wide array of responsibilities of the team. We also offer exposure to the team’s projects whether those are strategic, regulatory or technology. This includes support the team in executing projects together with Business and IT to make our strategy a reality. The main areas of focus include:
- Defining and developing Client Facing Order Capture UIs for Securities
- Integration of Electronic Orders from clients being routed to the bank
- Seamless Integration of Client Order Validations to protect client & bank (e.g. Regulatory)
- Connecting to Execution Platform to enable Straight-Through Processing to the Market
- Knowledge of finance terminology, processes and products, especially in securities area
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
- An experience in UI design
- Excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- A self-starter, capable to work independently, resilient under pressure
- Fluent in English and German
Ms. D. Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity, innovative employer. Welcoming diversity and openness gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.