Career Start – Product Management - International Wealth Management Advisory & Sales Latin America #145226
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in business or finance.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment after completing the Career Start program with the prospect of a challenging position in the Advisory & Sales Latin America business area.
- A challenging position in the Advisory & Sales Business Development team of the International Wealth Management (IWM) Latin America, located in Zurich
- Opportunities to gain in-depth insight into our Advisory & Sales team and lend support to strategic sales initiatives, from concept to implementation
- You join a very dynamic and forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- Close collaboration with numerous internal stakeholders (e.g. Business Management, client-facing teams, product specialists, Research) as well as senior management
- A platform to grow within our organization, develop know-how on diverse topics, and build up your network and visibility within the area
- You are a dynamic and efficient person with a high level of focus on service
- You are enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced and international environment and see yourself working in private banking in the long term
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude with a strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute
- You are a dedicated, proactive and trustworthy teammate with a high client focus
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- You have a high service orientation with according communication skills and a solid attention to detail
- Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success?
- Proficiency in English and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Ms. J. Böni is looking forward to your application!
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.