Diversity Internship Program - Private Banking - Wealth planning #162485
Schweiz-Switzerland - Western CH-Genève
Private Banking and Wealth Management
Credit Suisse is one of the world’s leading asset managers, with particular expertise in investment banking and asset management. Founded in 1856, the bank has developed into a global player with over 45,000 employees in 50 countries. Continuous investment in our employees is a high priority for us. We therefore offer regular training and opportunities for networking and professional mobility. Join us in shaping the future of Credit Suisse.
Duration: 6 months
Description: You will receive a first-hand overview of the financial service industry and different areas within Credit Suisse, encounter real-world business challenges and have possibilities to expand your knowledge and skill set that you will benefit from wherever your career will lead you
Program Requirements: Female students only, with at least four semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, in a department outside of banking and finance
International working environment: Working in a large Swiss corporation with an international focus and cultural diversity
Shadowing Week: You will get an insight into another intern’s field of work and explore different areas of the bank
Internship Events: Exclusive events where you will have the chance to connect with your internship colleagues and participate in think tanks for business topics.
Networking & Career Coaching: Mentoring and the opportunity to exchange ideas with women from senior management within the framework of Career Chats.
Training: Participation in training courses on basic banking knowledge and soft skills, such as self-marketing and presentation skills.
Career Prospects: Prospect of a position in the Career Start Program after successfully completing an internship and completing your studies.
- You will be actively involved in the daily tasks of the wealth planning experts.
- You are part of a diverse environment and gain a deeper insight into the work of a wealth planner.
- You will participate in the preparation and follow-up of clients meetings and coordinate appointments.
- You will support wealth planning experts in legal research in the areas of taxes, pension planning and estate planning within the framework of the advice given.
- You will support in the preparation of internal presentations and external conferences.
- You will help us in advising and supporting demanding customers!
- We are happy to offer you flexibility and value diversity.
- We will provide you with a platform to build a strong network, improve your knowledge of the financial industry and strengthen your interpersonal skills
- Are you a dedicated team-mate with strong interpersonal skills who is eager to learn and develop
- Do you frequently plan and organize within a group and proactively approach challenges?
- Are you curious about what a large corporation like Credit Suisse has to offer?
- You have good analytical skills and a quick grasp of the big picture.
- The quality of your work will meet high standards and short-term changes in your schedule will not upset you.
- You are Proficient in French and have a good command of English, any other language is a plus!
Ms N. Mohr would be happy to receive your application.
Please apply via our career-portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.