Career Start – Relationship Management / Client Advisory – Investment Consulting Spain International #165392
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Economics, Banking and/or Finance
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in Credit Suisse after completing the Career Start program
- Exciting working environment and growth opportunities in a world leading bank
- Proactive coverage of a sophisticated client base across asset classes. Accountability for revenue and business generation across the market
- Partnership with the Relationship Managers to introduce and develop new ideas and to generate increased revenues accordingly
- A chance to perform time sensitive, market related requests and ensuring that the portfolios’ allocation aligns with the clients’ risk profile
- Assess clients’ needs and their potential based on the risk profile and aligning financial advice with the corresponding investment strategy
- You gain practical experience within a world-class Swiss Private Bank
- You support the Investment Consulting team in a range of activities from pitching ideas to clients to presenting in internal meetings and supporting the commercial effort for Spain International
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- Dedicated, ability to learn, self-motivated and reliable as a teammate
- A high quality-of-work; should be extremely articulate in written & verbal communication in Spanish and English
- Demonstrated ability in analyzing data with a strong knowledge of MS Office applications
- A structured and efficient person with a high level of focus on service
- A strong ability to cope with pressure and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- Results-oriented, hardworking individual with a positive can-do approach and demonstrate strong interpersonal skillset
- Enthusiastic about financial markets and you see yourself in the Wealth Management business in the long term
- You gathered already specific technical expertise across some/all asset classes and respective instruments/products in a portfolio management and asset allocation context
- You like challenging tasks and are willing to go the extra mile?
Ms V. Krause is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.