Internship Data Scientist Digital transformation and Products Labs #156414
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in computer science or an equivalent program.
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other Interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You a challenging role within the digital transformation and product labs where you are part of the delivery team and a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- You gain practical experience within a bank
- You support the technical implementation of data driven solutions for credit risk management.
- You are actively involved in a dynamic team and work in an agile workflow
- You actively collaborate in the daily tasks of the data engineering team
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- Experience in Python, SQL, Spark and Elasticsearch.
- Are you interested in the financial sector and seeking interesting challenges?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You have well-developed conceptual skills
- Good interpersonal and English communications skills, great teammate with the ability to learn new languages and technologies in a fast-paced environment
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Mr. Albinus is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.