Intern in Quality Management
Intern in Quality Management
The global Quality organization Roche Diagnostics International is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the quality management system, operations quality assurance and design quality assurance functions and providing quality oversight and services throughout product development, manufacturing distribution and marketing. There are several certified Quality Management Systems interfacing with the Quality Management System RDI. Process descriptions are applicable for more than one Quality Management System and multiple international sites.
- The Operations Quality Assurance team support and enable business partner regarding product care and product improvement activities and in all quality aspects within the area of responsibility. The organization ensures product quality and compliance to the regulatory requirements and the proper documentation of all activities.
- The Quality Systems and Compliance team is responsible for assuring compliance to worldwide regulatory requirements. The team is responsible for inspection readiness, internal audits, CAPA, process management, vigilance activities, and oversight of the Document Management system.
- The Design Quality Assurance team ensures that during product development and product care design control processes are followed where applicable and advises process owners and/or managers on how to define their processes in accordance with the applicable requirements (regulations, standards, Roche procedures etc.), and the correct implementation to the Quality System.
The advertised position offers insight and experience into the following activities:
- Ensure and continuously monitor cGMP compliance (as required by the FDA, IVDR, ISO standards, etc.) at the Rotkreuz site
- Collaboration with quality manager, project- and product leader, developer, process engineer and product quality engineer
- Support and approve product and process related deviations, changes, documents and device history records
- Support and approve process, methods and equipment qualification/ validation plan and reports
- Get an insight in
- supplier related activities
- design control changes and new product development
- planning, coordination, implementation, documentation and monitoring of audits
- Support and implement specific tasks in projects within the responsibility of the Quality Systems and Compliance Department
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- You are currently enrolled as a student or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months) with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an Engineering or Life science field
- Experience with project planning and management
- Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language
- Communication skills including ability to work with senior management
- You are a fast learner, have proactive attitude to drive solutions and high level of team and business partner orientation
- Self-sufficient, problem solving-oriented work habits
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and reliable and accurate working style
- Strong communication skills in German and English (written and spoken) are essential
Start date: September - October 2021
Workload: 80 - 100%
Duration: 12 months
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV, job references, diplomas, etc.).
Wer wir sind
Roche Diagnostics International in Rotkreuz is a leading provider of diagnostic systems solutions, and the largest manufacturer of fully automated in vitro diagnostic systems in Switzerland. We are more than 2’700 passionate colleagues from over 65 nationalities. Find out more about our site in Central Switzerland,here.
Besides extensive development and training opportunities, we offer flexible working options, 18 weeks of maternity leave and 10 weeks of gender independent partnership leave. Our employees benefit from multiple services on site such as child-care facilities, medical services, restaurants and cafeterias, as well as various employee events.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, and strive to identify and create opportunities that enable all people to bring their unique selves to Roche.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Funktion Vocational & Development Programs
- Subfunktion Internship
- Arbeitszeit Full time
- Funktionsebene Entry Level
- Art der Anstellung Temporary (Fixed Term)
- Firma/ Division Diagnostics
- Posted since 2021/06/08
- Job-ID 202105-112255
Kontaktieren Sie uns
Mrs. Tilde Thorell