Internship: Enterprise Risk Management (40% - 60%, 12 months) Neu
Curious to work in a stimulating and challenging environment of a multinational company? We are looking for a talent with a positive can-do attitude who is able to think “out of the box”. Apply for our internship and support our Next Generation Talent Strategy!
What you will do
As an intern for Risk, you help the Risk Management Team enable their learning programs to run smoothly from start to finish and help assist with the coordination of key events and topics in the function.
Help coordination of scheduling, meetings and important business documents for the Enterprise Risk Management team
What you will bring
As an intern in Risk, you will be:
- a currently matriculated student in a bachelor’s course or equivalent until 2022
- previously experienced in a similar organizational/ coordination role
- able to work across different regions and time-zones to achieve both group and individual goals
- capable of fostering positive working relationships with colleagues at all organizational levels
- able to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously
- able to work effectively within an environment that has quickly changing processes, priorities, and deadlines
- a strong user of standard software such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and standard Office tools
- detail oriented with strong trouble-shooting and analytical skills
- proactive, customer focused and responsible
- a fluent English speaker (written and spoken) other languages would be of advantage
Are you interested in working for a company that values its people and put’s its customers and employees at the heart of everything we do? Are you looking for growth opportunities beyond simply a career? Then Zurich could be just the place for you!
Our people are the heart & soul of Zurich. Together we are committed to delivering on our purpose - Let’s Create a Brighter Future Together!
Our ambition is to become one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world. To get there we hire and develop the best talent available. With Zurich, you can expect to work on challenges that will help you grow and to collaborate with a diverse and inclusive global team.
People are Zurich’s most important asset. Their varied skills, perspectives and experiences drive innovation. And they reflect the breadth and diversity of our customers, suppliers, communities and investors around the world. We are committed to attracting and retaining talented individuals from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Zurich does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Location(s): CH - Zürich
- Remote working: No
- Schedule: Part Time
- Recruiter name: Christopher Parkinson
- Closing date: