SAP SuccessFactors Senior Consultant
Other locations: Anywhere in Country
Requisition ID: 5423
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our People Advisory Services business (PAS) is focused on people management and our vision is to help our clients get it right in all its facets. PAS has three key pillars: Transformation (Workforce Advisory), mobile talent and workforce enablement (Integrated Mobility) and transactions (Reward). In Workforce Advisory, where this position is located in, we help organizations put talent and purpose at the heart of their transformation agenda.
To further strengthen our Digital HR team, we are looking for a SAP SuccessFactors Senior Consultant to join our Digital HR teamin Zurich or Basel. The Digital HR team is one of our key growth areas and focusses on our clients’ HR transformation agenda.
Your key responsibilities
- Deliver local and global HR Technology transformation programs with a strong focus on SAP SuccessFactors
- Design and implementation of digital solutions with a focus on SAP SuccessFactors
- Help clients solve complex business problems using analytical skills
- Plan and facilitate meetings and workshops with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive go-to-market initiatives and be involved in the end-to-end sales cycle
- Identify and build new opportunities by establishing and leveraging client relationships
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Between 2 - 5 years of professional experience
- Between 1 - 3 years professional experience in SAP SuccessFactors implementations
- Experience in designing and configure SAP SuccessFactors modules
- Experience in conceptualizing the technical integration of SuccessFactors to the system landscape of the customers
- Very good knowledge in 1 - 3 SAP SuccessFactors modules
- Being certified in SAP SuccessFactors modules is from advantage
- Able to gather business and process requirements and translate them into the SAP SuccessFactors architecture
- Be able to analyze complex problems in a structured and analytical way, to deliver innovative, practical and sustainable solutions
- Very good project management skills, strong presentation skills and a highly client-oriented attitude
- Very good knowledge on the Swiss market landscape and solid professional network
- Fluent in English and German/Swiss German or French
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A strong team player mentality to proactively drive solutions within highly motivated and diverse teams across functions, countries and regions
- Willingness and ability to travel and work abroad for international assignments
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
|**EY||Building a better working world**|
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.