Consultant - Financial Services Business Consulting - Transformation Execution Practice (Graduate)
Other locations: Primary Location Only
Date: Jan 22, 2022
Requisition ID: 545002
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Consulting business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry.
Your key responsibilities
- To work on challenging strategic initiatives for the Financial Services industry across banking and insurance clients
To work alongside exceptional people as part of successful multi-disciplinary teams to help shape ideas, design solutions and deliver measurable, sustainable improvements in business performance from initial concept to implementation
To learn and leverage our global EY methodologies, frameworks, tools, accelerators and enablers for a range of transformation goals
- To develop your skills, through on-the-job client experience as well as internal training opportunities
- To take on high levels of responsibility and continuously challenge yourself in both client and internal work
- Excellent academic record from a leading university or university of applied sciences
- Strong motivation to join a fast-paced consulting environment and to work in the financial services sector
- Experience in team-based projects (either at university or internships)
- A curious mind with the ability to structure problems in a systematic and organized fashion
Strong presentation skills and a highly client-oriented attitude
- Strong team player with a client-oriented attitude, willing to proactively drive solutions within highly motivated and diverse teams across functions and geographies
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to coach junior team members
- Fluent in English. German or French language skills are considered as an additional plus
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in consulting and / or Financial Services (e.g. internship, working student)
What we offer
- Internationalmulti-culturalteam of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment fostering mobile working flexibility
- Access to our global EY network
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
|**EY||Building a better working world**|
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.