Internship – Project Management & Communications #193339
Your field of responsibility
In this role, you shape Credit Suisse’s future talent pipeline and contribute to the overall people strategy by supporting our initiatives, events and communications towards the Campus segment (students and graduates) in line with the global Campus Recruitment strategy. To position us as employer of choice, you will be able to drive new strategic initiatives and projects (e.g. Campus Alumni Community, new Campus programs, new event formats), manage and support social media campaigns (e.g. recruiting & image campaigns and related video assets) and help organizing recruiting and employer branding events at Swiss universities. The role encompasses project and event management in collaboration with internal (HR Marketing, Recruitment, Business representatives) and external stakeholders (Partners, Vendors) as well as administrative responsibilities. There are key internal and external communication channels and tools (e.g. Campus Newsletter, recruitment campaigns, social media) that help us in managing various stakeholders and that you are supporting. Furthermore, to act as the competence center regarding Campus talents and generational topics, you conduct strategic analyses and reporting.
Your future colleagues
The Campus Strategy & Relations team consists of a group of proactive people, who have very different backgrounds but share a passion for the topic of Campus talent attraction, selection and development. We enjoy collaborating for idea exchanges, developing new concepts and sharing knowledge but at the same time working independently on projects and responsibilities we own. We value direct communication, critical thoughts and mutual support. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
April or May 2022
Your skills and experience
We are looking for someone with:
- At least four semester of a bachelor’s degree completed or enrolled in a master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences, ideally but not necessarily in business or economics, banking, multimedia production, innovation and design, digital ideation or digital engineering
- Excellent English language skills and fluency in German
- Affinity for new digital media, communication and virtual technologies as well as interest in event management
- Fast grasp of new situations and good self-organization skills
- Curious and open personality with a drive to learn
- Proactive, independent and flexible working style with good communication skills and a strong work ethic
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Matthias Scheurer would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.