Risk Advisory – Cyber Risk Services, Identity Access Management/ Information Protection, (Senior) Consultant (80-100%)
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Cyber Risk Services at Deloitte
In a rapidly changing world where information is the new currency, the corresponding information security and privacy have become a board level challenge. Deloitte has the largest Cyber capability of the Big 4 in the European marketplace with over 600 Cyber Risk Specialists staffing thousands of client engagements. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge and technical expertise.
Within the Cyber team, we provide our clients a full spectrum of security and privacy services, from strategy to large-scale transformation programmes, fixing security issues and delivering tangible benefits.
Leading security and privacy experts with the right level of intellectual curiosity drive our business. You will be continuously challenged, build leadership skills and long lasting relationships with a team that respects you and is fun to work with. In addition, you can drill deep and become a specialist within an industry sector or grow as a generalist.
What you’ll do:
After an orientation period, you will choose to specialise in either IAM or Information Protection areas. As part of the IAM/Information Protection team, you will:
- Support project teams in the delivery of innovative solutions to clients from a range of industries in alignment with good practice that enable the implementation of a consistent and business-friendly IAM / Information Protection framework across both business processes as well as IT infrastructure.
- Advise clients on the current and future needs concerning IAM / Information Protection and keep them aware of the latest developments in the industry (e.g. regulatory and technical developments)
- Collaborate with Deloitte’s broad network of IAM / Information Protection experts to maintain and enhance Deloitte’s service offerings.
- Deliver projects in various areas of data protection, including defining data protection strategies and assessing/implementing data protection technologies (e.g. Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Digital Rights Management (DRM), encryption, tokenization, etc.).
- Play a role in enhancing our tools, methodologies and knowledge assets; create innovative service offerings based on market needs.
What you bring:
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- You are passionate about the subject of cyber and information security and willing to learn how to develop risk-based (either Identity & Access Management or Information Protection) solutions for leading national and multi-national companies.
- Strong time management and organizational skills as well as great interpersonal skills.
- Certifications such as IMPA, Prince2, ISO27001. Any other certifications indicating specialist capabilities are advantageous.
- Mandatory fluency in English, both written and verbal form. German or French skills are strongly desired. One of these three languages ought to be native level.
How you will grow:
The environment at Deloitte is made up of intellectually curious, smart people; including world class security and privacy experts. Your mix of work will help foster your leadership skills and you’ll develop relationships with a team that you respect and have fun with. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work that are of particular interest to you. You can drill deep and become an expert, grow as a generalist or develop a specialism within an industry sector.
Any questions? Get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
If you have any question, please contact Irina Rusu at email@example.com.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 177281