Kick-start your career in Social Security Advisory (all genders)- Tax & Legal
Business line: Tax & Legal
City: Basel, Geneva, Lausanne, Zurich
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 02-Jun-2023
Req #: 12464
Make an Impact that Matters
” - join our social security specialist team and advise employers and their internationally mobile employees on Swiss and international social security matters. Deploy your curiosity, learn, and grow into the trusted advisor for our clients.
The world has changed - and so have the many rules that employers must consider. Our clients need fast, technically sound, and practical advice so they can move forward with their projects. We are involved right from the start and have the chance to support with the implementation of solutions, providing end-to-end multidisciplinary support. Social security is at the heart of the relationships between employers and employees - we support employers with respect to appropriate coverage for their employees and their families.
You work in an international team with clients from all over the world. We are solution-oriented and offer a flexible working environment that allows hybrid work. Fill your backpack with practical experience and knowledge from all over the world and develop your social security advisory skills every day with us.
How you can make an impact
You will have the opportunity to take ownership from day one, to be involved in client-facing activities in the field of Swiss and international social security.
- You do research, write and prepare client bespoke advice.
- You develop specific knowledge in Swiss social security, the bilateral agreements with the EU and totalization agreements. Combine your strengths and skills with the know-how of our experienced teams - in this power combination you can develop your full professional and personal potential and help our clients in a wide range of social security topics.
- You can learn and apply your technical knowledge directly on interesting cases. You help prepare and deliver presentations to clients and colleagues. You help training the tax team with the essentials of social security.
Who we are looking for
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences in business administration, law or a similar field.
- You are a team player who appreciates the daily contact with clients and colleagues in our network. You like to work independently, efficiently and question the “status quo”.
- You enjoy writing, doing research, exploring options and help design solutions and would like to build a deep technical knowledge in the field of social security. You are eager to learn and willing to develop and would like to benefit from our training program.
- You are outgoing and enjoy helping people solve their challenges and you also have a thirst for knowledge that will bring new perspective to our projects.
- You can work under time pressure and keep calm whilst keeping the big picture in mind.
- You either speak fluently German or French and have good English skills.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Become part of a diverse, dynamic, and highly motivated team that has started its journey and is growing! We value teamwork, exchange of ideas and entrepreneurial thinking. Cohesion, trust and having fun together is part of our everyday cooperation as well as an open feedback culture.
The team is based in all offices across Switzerland as we are working closely together with our colleagues from other teams and serve our clients across industries.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “Apply now” to submit your complete application with CV, letter of motivation, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer at email@example.com
Working life at Deloitte
As one of the world’s leading consulting and auditing firms, Deloitte is passionate about shaping the future. In Switzerland, we offer industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Bern, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organizations of all legal forms and sizes in all industries.
At Deloitte, you can make a difference that matters to you, our people, our clients and society. We offer an exclusive environment in which you go your own way, with the ideas that drive you. You will benefit from flexible working conditions, health and parenting programs and establish lifelong relationships in an international and dynamic environment. Want to learn more about working at Deloitte?
All qualified applications will be considered. In accordance with applicable laws, none of the following factors play a role in the selection of suitable candidates: ethnicity, color, religion, gender, sexual preferences, gender identity, nationality/origin, age or disability.
We do not accept applications through recruiting agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss branches of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 12464