Internship (6 months) – Technology Strategy & Transformation (all genders)
Business line: Consulting
Experience level: Internship
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 12-Apr-2023
Req #: 12538
Help our clients solve the biggest challenges of their IT organisation
In our Technology Strategy & Transformation Team, our expertise is rooted in a deep understanding of technology coupled with excellent communications skills and broader business understanding. We work together with some of the largest organisations in Switzerland and the world to introduce the change that really makes an impact for their business.
Would you like to be part of a team that helps a world-leading bank on its journey to establish the largest European wealth management entity, standardizing and enhancing the customer experience across all key markets in Europe?
Or would you like to develop the commercial strategy for a Swiss chemical company across its global markets, building customer segmentation and a channel operating model to address challenging local market conditions?
Then join our Technology Strategy & Transformation Team!
For this role, we will start recruiting for this position in the Summer, with an Autumn start date.
How you can make an impact
- Work in a client-facing role on projects in key industries
- Be integrated into a project team from the start and work in partnership with the customer and - with support from experienced colleagues - on challenging problems and solutions
- Get involved in projects that span across IT Strategy and Operating Model design, IT Architecture, IT Business Management, IT Agility Advisory, IT Transitions and Transformations, IT M&A
- Conduct analysis, take part in workshops and status meetings and prepare documents and presentations
Who we are looking for:
- You are a recent graduate or a high performing student completing your Master’s degree in the field of Information Systems, Business and/or Engineering with exposure to IT topics
- You have previous internships or work experience within IT Consulting or IT department of a global company and understand or have an interest in IT topics such as IT strategy, IT processes, IT architecture, IT infrastructure, etc.
- You have a passion for IT innovation and awareness of major technology trends (Agile Methodology, Robotics Process Automation, Cloud, etc.)
- You enjoy working methodically, in a structured way and with great attention to detail and you are curious with a thirst for knowledge, bringing a fresh perspective in what you do
- You communicate confidently in English, and either German or French
At Deloitte Consulting, our Technology Strategy & Transformation specialists help organizations develop the strategies and implement the systems that build business value and drive performance. We have the in-depth knowledge and experience gained from working on some of the most complex IT challenges around the globe, everything from system replacement to full IT transformation. We take your further development seriously. We offers a comprehensive internal and external training programme (e.g. several certifications like ITIL, SAFe, PRINCE2).
Careers at Deloitte. Choose your impact
At Deloitte, your ideas create impact and spark meaningful change for our clients, people and society. Your unique expertise, background and perspective helps us find new ways into the most complex challenges so we can brighten the futures of those our work affects. At Deloitte, you can build a career that inspires and energises you. At Deloitte, you can choose your impact.
In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations, we serve companies and organisations of all sizes in all industry sectors. We offer meaningful and challenging work, a place where you can be you and where you will never stop growing. You will benefit from hybrid working conditions as well as wellbeing and parental programmes.
Join us and become part of a global network of like-minded people dedicated to making a difference, whether by addressing climate change or improving 100 million futures by 2030. Want to know more about opportunities at Deloitte? Visit www.deloitte.com/ch/careers.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you! Please click on “apply now” to submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact Gemma at firstname.lastname@example.org
*We consider all qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability, in accordance with applicable law. Research shows that women are less likely to apply for roles unless they match all the criteria; don’t hold yourself back - apply today.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.